Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Sales Assistant- Dubai/Sharjah/Abu Dhabi/ Al Ain
- Post Date:July 25, 2021
- Views 24
- Offerd Salary confidentialCareer Level OthersExperience 2 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY OthersQualification Certificate
- Ensure daily targets are met consistently.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain to the customer fabric care instructions.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- All folded merchandise must be neatly folded and arranged in the correct order
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Inventory of stock and requisition of new stock.
- Ensure that items have price tag, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Clean shelves, counters and merchandise stores , showroom windows and ensure the floor is cleaned
- Regularly clear fitting rooms
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise
1-2 years experience in a Customer Service / Sales role
Minimum of High school certificate with fluency in spoken and written English and any other language