Cashier Controller ( FIN-JUN21-004 )
- Post Date:July 5, 2021
- Apply Before: August 4, 2021
- Views 21
- Offerd Salary confidentialCareer Level OthersExperience 2 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY OthersQualification Certificate
Job Location : Dubai
Job Industry : General Management
Job Function : Finance & Accounts
Preferred Nationalities : Any
Minimum Educational Qualification : University Degree in Accounting
Relevant Years of Experience: : 3 years in a managerial position.
Age : 20-45
Posted Date : 04-07-2021
Direct and control Cashiers, Main Cashiers and Cash Collector activities in accordance to corporate finance guidelines and strategy.
• Ensure the continues implementation of the cashier\’s guidelines across the group BU\’ s.
• Ensure any change/update to the cashier\’s guidelines/responsibilities communicated/implemented by the cashiers across the group BU\’s.
• Ensure efficient utilization of Cahiers, efficient utilization of cashier\’s working hours might reduce over time cost of the cahiers.
• Ensure better arrangement of replacement during leave period of the cashiers.
• Perform random visit to the cashiers to ensure that they are following the cashiers guidelines properly for all cash transactions such as receipts, sales, petty cash etc. are continually updated in the system.
• Monitoring the cash custodians balances on daily bases with the cash collectors a cross the group to make sure that the critical locations are covered 100% by the cash collectors.
• To report the unusual practices for the cash balances in the locations.
• Ensure that the POS and custodies accesses are periodically reviewed to make sure that unrequired access are removed.
• Reporting to finance manager for any noncompliance by the cashier in order to take immediate corrective action.
• Ensure that bounced cheque custody and PDC custody balances and movements are properly controlled.
• Ensure that all remittances required for cash and cheques are completed properly on time.
• University Degree in Accounting with minimum 3 years in a managerial position.
• Demonstrate abilities in working in a team, problem solver, staff motivator, and disciplined characteristics.
• The ability to lead a team, can work in a highly demanding environment.
• Knowledge in Arabic and English reading and writing.
• IT literacy, Accounting system particularly Oracle System and Microsoft Office knowledge.