Asst. Lease Admin Manager I Real Estate I Al Futtaim Malls
- Post Date:September 27, 2023
- Views 20
- Offerd Salary confidentialCareer Level ExecutiveExperience 2 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY Real EstateQualification Certificate
Date: 13 Sep 2023
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 156480
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
In this position, you are responsible for maintaining and administering all supporting documents, data entry, and financial reporting required to assist the Regional Retail Leasing and Asset Management teams in carrying out their objective, this being the execution of the tactics of the AFGRE Leasing Admin strategy that is aimed at meeting AFGRE’s overall objectives as per the agreed timelines. This role will encompass the Regional team and support the Regional Lease Admin Manager.
You will also ensure that you:
- Are familiar with a variety of the leasing field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Have experience of drafting, reviewing and preparing legal documents and letters
- Some knowledge of working with Yardi and/or other Leasing systems
- Consistently apply your experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Effectively direct the work of others, specifically supporting departments.
- Understand the principles of budgeting and forecasting for super regional malls/retail assets
What you will do:
Planning: Assisting the Regional Lease Admin Manager to prepare reports and tactics to support the overall Lease Admin strategy, as well as, consolidate and manage the effective operation of all regional reporting needs
KPI’s: Working within the KPI parameters to ensure timelines are met and align with the vision and strategy of the overall Leasing dept.
Financial Analysis and Reporting: Progress Reports: In collaboration with the Regional Lease Admin Manager prepares and maintains progress reports on weekly/monthly/annual basis as required by the Malls division, such as vacancy reports, renewals schedules, tenant documentation updates, rent concessions report, operational reports, KPI tracking and deliver all agreed reports on time to excellent quality.
Tenancy Schedules: Maintains up to date tenancy schedules for the Regional Retail Leasing team at all times
Tracking Sheets: Responsible for regularly updating and maintaining a centralized tracking sheet (including but not limited to renewals tracking, legal tracking, document tracking etc)
Communication: Coordination between the regional business teams, EIT and selected vendors/implementation partners
In collaboration with the Leasing Admin Manager is responsible for leasing administration tasks as follows:
Approvals: Liaison with Finance, legal and Senior Management for approvals as per the DOA
Communication: Coordination with the Tenant as required
Legal: Reviewing, drafting, and preparation of required legal documents in coordination with Group Legal
Payments: Receiving payments from the tenants, ensuring correct payment is received and dealing with the Finance dept. regarding the same
Quality Control: Working to ensure that information on all documents is correct and accurate, all relevant documents are received from the tenant, lease agreements are prepared as per the terms agreed upon between the tenant and landlord and matching signatures on documents and cheques against the POA provided by the tenant.
Accurately document meeting actions, discussions and outcomes and maintain detailed audit trail at all times
In this position you will operate within the boundaries of:
- the agreed departmental budgets and targets
- relevant policies and procedures
- the stipulations of the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- legal parameters as specified by the Al-Futtaim Legal Department
Required skills to be successful:
- Sound knowledge of databases, financial systems and Excel, Yardi or similar
- Good interest and knowledge of leasing systems, terminology, best practice and reporting
- Experience of Finance, Reporting and Analytics and advantage
- Good spoken and written Arabic an advantage
- Able to comfortably liaise with both leasing teams and finance teams to provide a bridge for all communications
Behavioural Competencies :
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to prioritize, proactive and has team spirit
Research, insights & analysis:
- Obtain & analyse information through effective intelligence gathering systems and interpretation of results
- Ensure an effective leasing admin process and smooth workflow
- Implementation of key reports
- Implementation of new retail leasing systems and processes
Leasing programme implementation:
- Deliver and manage effective customer relationships and infrastructure for same
- Ability to sort and analyse financial as well as lease data
- Establish, promote and use metrics to improve effectiveness
- use a system of critical review to make more informed future decisions
- Manage self
- Manage cross-functional relationships effectively
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree or equivalent level of education in any discipline preferable but not mandatory, dependent on previous experience and aptitude.
- 3-4 years’ experience in Lease administration, preferably in retail leasing/property management
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working with Yardi
About Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate
The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio across MENA. With high-quality residential, business, retail, tourism, educational and healthcare developments, the master developer caters to the diverse needs of cities and communities in the region. From origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega-projects and the leasing, operation and management of these projects after completion, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has been developing and managing owned landbanks, unlocking the economic potential of the region and contributing to future development for more than 40 years.
Our focus is to enable and invest in meaningful relationships to make our properties the best places to live and work, build additional products and services and enable partnerships to create true value to our customers throughout their entire experience with us.
AFGRE is responsible for master planning of all projects in its portfolio, including two large scale mixed use destinations: Dubai Festival City and Cairo Festival City.
Related Jobs (1)
Nursery Manager at JINS (Jumeirah International Nurseries) on November 28, 2023 Full Time