Administrator - Housekeeping
- Post Date:October 21, 2023
- Views 16
- Offerd Salary confidentialCareer Level OthersExperience 2 Years
- Gender BothINDUSTRY HospitalityQualification Certificate
Zabeel House by Jumeirah The Greens
About Jumeirah and the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues, in a world-class environment. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Our lifestyle brand, Zabeel House takes inspiration from our roots – Dubai. Much like the city where it was created, we too like to push the boundaries to create innovative hotel stays. We are curators of ‘what is good’, and build experiences that people want to share. The Zabeel House has five key brand values.
Limitless curiosity is our commitment to engage the guest in the local neighbourhood through sharing our knowledge of the area with guests to inspire them to explore. Inventiveness is our commitment to engage with guests with open minds, with ingenuity, with fresh creativity always thinking outside the box. Honesty reflects our commitment to always be genuine towards our guests; to have conversations, not interactions. Freedom relates to Zabeel House design and ambiance – we created a brand that is high on design but low on complexity and our design-led spaces are crafted to allow our guests to have the freedom to be who they want to be and stay how they want to stay. Finally, Belonging reflects how we want our guests to feel – guests who want to live like a local even if just for a day.
Our property, Zabeel House by Jumeirah, The Greens, offers its guests 210 rooms and suites, a co-work space with meeting rooms, a modern gym, rooftop pool and a number of happening restaurant outlets including a multi award winning vibrant Pan-Asian restaurant.
“Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.”
About the Role:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeping Administrator to join our amazing Housekeeping Department team in Zabeel House by Jumeirah the Greens. The main purpose of the role is to receive all information concerning Housekeeping, to liaise and to dispatch to the concerned person to keep a steady flow of operation through the day.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are to:
- To be aware of the company’s Quality Policy, Vision, Mission Statement, Guiding Principles and Hallmarks and ensuring that these are put into practice in daily work activities.
- Ensures that all activities adhere to and support the International Quality Management System.
- To report for duty punctually, always wearing correct uniform and nametag.
- To understand and adhere to all fire safety procedures.
- To answer the telephone as per hotel standards.
- To ensure that the housekeeping board is up to date.
- Keep track of all the housekeeping master keys and duty mobiles. Ensure to address to the Security and IT if any of it is not working.
- To check the key cabinet at the end of each shift to make sure that all keys allocated to Housekeeping are re-accounted for.
- To ensure throughout the day that rooms are regularly given back vacant/clean or occupied/clean in Opera.
- To keep tracking and monitoring all the OOS & OOO status in the opera. Extend if its necessarily needed.
- To liaise with Front Office, Guest Relations and team Leaders regarding VIP arrivals and special guest requests.
- To follow-up on special projects such as pest control, carpet shampoo on guest floors.
- Keep track of all the long staying guest service. Ensure that it is up to date and service has been given on time.
- Responsible on logging all the traces that was communicated by the Guest thru attendant or team leader.
- To inform relevant Team Leader or Housekeeping Attendant of any guest requests, ensuring that this has been fulfilled in the quickest possible time.
- Ensure that all the requested items are being track and a quality check is done.
- To register lost and found in the register, handover, and follow-up with the Security department.
- Monitor the issuing of returned lost and found items to finder.
- To ensure that the filling system is maintained as per various files established.
- To maintain the first aid box, ensuring that it is well stocked and send the necessary requisition of items to the Paramedics.
- To be aware of the cost savings by recycling whenever it is possible. To be present and active in training sessions provided by the hotel.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Higher Secondary
- Fluency in English
- Preferably 5* or 4* Hotel experience, minimum of 2 years Housekeeping Attendant experience.
- Telephone courtesy
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft System
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits which include accommodation and flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Related Jobs (1)
Nursery Manager at JINS (Jumeirah International Nurseries) on November 28, 2023 Full Time